FOHNEU is a non profit making organisation representing the largest single group of professionals in the field of occupational health.
The Aims of FOHNEU are:
- To contribute to the total health, safety and well-being of the European working population.
- To raise the profile of Occupational Health Nursing within the European Union.
- To promote training, education and standards of professional qualifications.
- To encourage research into areas of occupational health practice, education and management with publication of the results.
- To maintain an open dialogue with the EU organisations responsible for health and safety, public health and EU nursing authorities.