7th FOHNEU INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS
2019 BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
24th-26th APRIL, 2019
WORKFORCE HEALTH = NATIONAL WEALTH
Please visit the website regularly in order to follow the Congress updates.
Budapest - a city of light
Important dates and deadlines
30/05/2018 Call for Abstracts Opens for the Congress
30/05/2018 Early Bird Registration Opens
30/09/2018 Final deadline for Abstarct Submissions
03/11/2018 Authors to be Notified of Acceptance
01/12/2018 Early Bird Registration Fee Closes
19/03/2019 Standard Registration Fee Closes
20/03/2019 Late Registration Fee Opens
The 7th FOHNEU International Congress is open to everbody who wants to
present recent and original results on any of the following topics...
1. Total Worker Health
- Healthy Working Environment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- How to handle harassment and bullying?
2. Economic value of Occupational Health Nursing
- Cost-effective interventions
3. The role of Technologies in Occupational Health
4. Changing Workforce Demographics
- Migration an opportunity or threat?
- Ageing workforce
- Workforce with disabbilities
- GIG economy
- Diverstiy and inclusion
5. Management & Leadership
6. Research & Evidence Based Practice